The chemical formula and molecular weight of (R)-1-[(4-Chlorophenyl)phenylmethyl]piperazine are C17H19ClN2 and 286.80, respectively. It is available in solid form and appears to be off-white in color which is formulated under hygienic conditions so that it can fulfill various requirements of different industries. For effective usage, it should be stored at -20 degree Celsius.
Chemical Properties :
The melting point of aforementioned product ranges from 201 to 203 degree Celsius. It is highly soluble in methanol, DI-chloro-methane and chloroform.
- Acts as an intermediate for producing (R)-Cetirizine
- Highly demanded in the preparation of aromatics, heterocycles, intermediates, chiral reagents, fine chemicals and many more.
Safety Precautions :
- Cited below are some precautions that should always be kept in mind before handling the aforementioned compound:
- Protective gloves and eye wear should always be worn while handling the mentioned chemical
- Once done with the usage, hands and skin should be properly washed
- CAS Number: 300543-56-0
- Molecular Weight: 286.80
- Molecular Formula: C17H19ClN2
Plot No.: 6201/A, Opp. EWAC Alloys, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India