Name: Nebivolol Hydrochloride Intermediate
Cas Nos: 152520-56-4
We are one the prominent manufacturers and exporters of highly effective Nebivolol Hydrochloride that is safe to consume. It is a group of medicines called beta-blockers that block beta receptors in the heart, lungs and other organs of the body. It is accurately formulated using the best quality ingredients and the most-advanced formulation techniques under the supervision of skilled professionals. Owing to the properties such as precise pH value, effectiveness, purity and accurate composition, the offered Nebivolol HCL Intermediate is available at cost-effective prices.
Nebivolol HCL is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure, it assist in preventing strokes, kidney problems and severe heart attacks. The medicine lies to the class of medicates named as beta blockers. The medicine works by hindering the activity of certain natural substances in the body, such as epinephrine, on the blood vessels and heart. The medicine lowers blood pressure, heart rate and strain on the heart.
Description and uses :
We offer Nebivolol Hydrochloride, which is a cardioselective adrenergic beta-1 receptor resister (beta-blocker), which suffices like a vasodilator. Used to treat hypertension as well as chronic heart failure in aged patients, this beta blocker causes dilation of blood. Primary utilized for the management of hypertension (exclusively or in combination with some other classes of anti-hypertensive agents), it assists the patients with cardiovascular malady by blocking Î² structures. Nebivolol Hydrochloride works by suppressing the activeness of specific proteins in the heart, pancreas, liver, lungs and blood circulation system.
Physical properties and capability :
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride has a vasodilator action, nitric oxide (NO)-potentiality and vasodilatory effect that works via the stimulation of Î²3 receptors.
- It is highly cardioselective.
- Has an antihypertensive effect, lowers the blood pressure (BP) by making reduction in the peripheral vascular resistance.
- Efficiently increases stroke volume with preservation of cardiac production.
- Not cardioselective when used by the patients with a hereditary makeup.
Side Effects of Nebivolol Hydrochloride :
While taking this medicate, following side effects may occur :
- Bloating or swelling of the arms, hands, face, feet, lower legs.
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Difficult or strained breathing
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting
- Rapid weight gain
- Deficiency of breath
- Slow or unstable heartbeat
- Tightness in the chest
- Tingling of feet and hands
- Unusual tiredness, powerlessness
- Odd weight gain or weight loss
- Name :Nebivolol Hydrochloride
- Cas No :152520-56-4
Plot No.: 6201/A, Opp. EWAC Alloys, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India