- Room Temperature
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- As Pharmaceutical
Hema Pharmaceuticals is highly admired by its clients for manufacturing and supplying high quality of 5-Iodo-2-Methyl Benzoic Acid. It finds application in the formulation of pharmaceutical and chemical products, antiseptics and disinfectants, polarizing films for liquid crystal display, and in analytical reagents. It is white to off-white crystalline powder in its anhydrous form and is an iodine derivative which is also utilized as an organic building block in analytical chemistry.
Features of 5-Iodo-2-Methyl Benzoic Acid:
- It has wide applicability
- Appears colorless in liquid form
- Has refractive index 1.645
- It is soluble in warm acetic acid
Physical Properties of 5-Iodo-2-Methyl Benzoic Acid:
It is utilized in a wide compass of medical applications. Also applicative for products such as disinfectants, antiseptics, pharmaceutical intermediates, and polarizing films, it looks like a colorless liquid having a melting point of 176-179 C. The molecular weight is 262.05, CAS No 54811-38-0 and molecular formula C8H7IO2. This acid is soluble in warm acetic acid and has wide applicability.
- Intermediates : 5-Iodo 2-Methyl Benzoic Acid
- Cas No. : 54811-38-0
- Application : Bulk drugs intermediates, polarizing films for liquid crystal display (LCD) chemicals.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE Drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP,ISO9001: 2015 ,ISO14001:2015
Plot No.: 6201/A &B, Opp. EWAC Alloys, GIDC Estate Ankleshwar Gujarat India +918037400132