Product Code : A007
Hema Pharmaceuticals is counted amongst the foremost manufacturers and exporters of Ambroxol Hydrochloride. It is a metabolite, which stimulates mucociliary activity and clears the air passages of the respiratory tract. It is a secretolytic agent that is used in the treatment of various respiratory diseases that are connected with viscid or inordinate mucus. Offered medication is a part of a grade of drugs known as mucolytics, which works by thinning the mucus of the chest and relieves congestion conditions, which include bronchospasm, bronchitis, pneumonia, and asthma. It boosts mucus clearance, eases cough and facilitates expectoration, enabling the patients to respire freely and deeply.
Features of Ambroxol Hydrochloride
- Used for the treatment of various ailments
- Highly effective in nature
- Accurate composition
- Economical rates
Application of Ambroxol Hydrochloride:
- Used for the treatment of respiratory diseases
- Adverse Effects
- Field trials to date have not exposed the specific contraindications of this medication. Nevertheless, carefulness is recommended for the patients suffering with gastric ulcer, and utilization during the first pregnancy.
- Allergic Reaction; red, itchy skin, facial swelling
- Shortness of breath
- Swallowing difficulties
Plot No.: 6201/A, Opp. EWAC Alloys, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India