We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying (R)-1-[(4-Chlorophenyl) phenylmethyl] piperazine, it is highly demanded for the preparation of aromatics, heterocyclic, intermediates, chiral reagents, fine chemicals and many more. It acts as an intermediate for producing (R)-Cetirizine. It is available in solid form and appears to be off-white in color which is formulated under hygienic conditions so that it can fulfill various requirements of different industries. For effective usage, it should be stored at -20 degree Celsius.
Chemical Properties of (R)-1-[(4-Chlorophenyl) phenylmethyl] piperazine
- The melting point ranges from 201 to 203Â° Celsius. It is highly soluble in methanol, DI-chloro-methane and chloroform.
Applications of (R)-1-[(4-Chlorophenyl) phenylmethyl] piperazine
- Acts as an intermediate for producing (R)-Cetirizine
- Highly demanded for the preparation of aromatics, heterocyclic intermediates, chiral reagents, fine chemicals, and many more
Safety Precautions for (R)-1-[(4-Chlorophenyl) phenylmethyl] piperazine
- Cited below are some precautions that should always be kept in mind:
- Protective gloves and eye wear should always be worn while handling the chemical
- Once done with the usage, hands and skin should be properly washed
- CAS Number: 300543-56-0
- Molecular Weight: 286.80
- Molecular Formula: C17H19ClN2
Plot No.: 6201/A, Opp. EWAC Alloys, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India